Friday, January 7, 2011

Stuff I Can't Buy

So, I'm saving up for a new computer (imac) and for furniture for my home office (I work from home). But all the youtube beauty vloggers are putting out their Best of 2010 videos so I'm compiling a list of things I want. I figure if I keep it all in one spot, I can maybe see about splurging here and there while I save up for the stuff I actually need. lol Also, I know that sometimes I feel like I need something right now but if I wait a couple of weeks, I won't want it quite so badly anymore and I can move it off the list in favor of things I really still love. So:

Hard Candy (Is there anywhere besides EvilMart that sells this?)
~Blush Crush in Pin-Up or Honeymoon ($5-6)
~Bronzer in Tiki ($5-6)

Wet N Wild
~eyeshadow palette in Walking On Eggshells ($5)

NYX
~Black eyeshadow ($4)

FitMe by Maybelline
~foundation ($7)
~concealer ($6)
~setting powder ($7)

These are all drug store things. I'm not really lusting after anything high-end at this moment, but I'm sure that will change!

I'd also love some new clothes, maybe some long sleeve shirts as everything I own is tank tops and cardigans. I'm not even going to go looking for that, though. Sigh. I wish I were independently wealthy. I'd totally still bargain shop, I'd just do a LOT more of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment