Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Omgomgomg! Hair breakthough!!!

I found something that really really really works for my hair!

Before. It was hard to find a before pic because I almost always do my photo shoots with wet hair because I hate my hair. :lol This pic is old, but this is generally what my hair looks like dry. You can also see the threading improvements to my eyebrows in these pics. :)


After!!
Please to ignore my after-work tiredness. Look at how tight my curls are!!! And note lack of frizz!!




A close up of some of the curl definition



Duh, me. The method I used is in this video here:

It's called "smoothing" and it's about 1/2 way down. It took about 10 minutes. 10 minutes!!!! And no product beyond cheap suave conditioner. And my curls are tight and bouncy and soft and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment