Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Pinks are just not for me

I tried a few colors last night and two just really did not work.

Tickled Pink from Bonne Belle was awful. Streaky and the color was just terrible on me.

Avon's speed dry Sheer Chiffon went on well enough but was also not a good color for me.

I liked Sally Hansen Goldspun Rose Frost but then I got a little ambitious with decorating it and f'ed it all up. So I ended up taking it off this morning and putting on Sinful Colors Night At the Barbados again. This blue is just so so pretty and it looks so nice next to my skin. Also, I went shopping yesterday and got this awesome blue cashmere poncho and gorgeous black corduroys so this polish will look great with that outfit. :D

I would very much like to find a subtle pink that works for my hands. I am having trouble with light colors. Maybe it'll be easier in the summer when my hands are tan?

No comments:

Post a Comment